In terms of non litigious matters, we ensure the legality of commercial transactions, we facilitate the business process and advise on the legal and corporate aspects of corporate agreements or documents, including SPA’s, M&A’s, Pledges, Escrows, SHA, tailor-made MAA, Loan Agreements, Promissory Notes etc.
Proper corporate governance is essential for your business to run smoothly. Our experts are available to assist you to structure the management bodies of your companies in such a way as to ensure that they are both legally compliant and that their decisions are legally valid and enforceable.
If your business involves trading, you may want to instruct our experts to prepare for you the commercial contracts that would protect the interests of your business.
If you have one or more partners in your business or you are considering of partnering with someone, a shareholder agreement is essential protection for you and your business from any potential future disputes with your business partners. Our experts are able to:
- Advise you on the ways to protect your interests in the business depending on your stake in it
- Assist you to draft the shareholders’ agreement to make sure that you and your partners agree on all material aspects of your business cooperation and so avoid disputes in the future, and
- Propose a number of dispute resolution options for you and your partners to agree about before you face a dispute
Mergers and Acquisitions
If you are considering buying a business or selling all or a part of your business, our experts are able to:
- Advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of the possible ways to structure your proposed acquisition or sale – for example, whether to buy or sell shares or assets
- Advise you on the methods to minimise your commercial risks in the proposed transaction – for example, the point at which you make or receive payment for the shares or assets you sell or acquire, and
- Assist you to draft, negotiate, execute and file all required documents to make sure that the transaction is legally valid and completed.
Whether your business already has a well-known brand or you are only developing it, protecting your business brand is one important issue that should not be overlooked. Our experts are able to assist you to protect your business brand by applying for trademark registration for your business brand in Europe and even worldwide.
For further information on Legal services please Contact us.